This has been such an incredible year so far. Thank YOU for all your support! Some of my favorite highlights have been:
- playing at the Sisters Folk Festival with Brokentop, and sitting in with Martyn Joseph, Peter Mulvey, Po' Girl, Ellis and Betty Soo, Beth Wood, Keith Greeninger, Anne and Pete Sibley, and more!
- learning that October Valentine had received enough airplay in July that it was at #20 on the Folk DJ charts
- making it through the Siskiyou Pass in a snowstorm
- earning an honorable mention from the Woody Guthrie Songwriting Contest
- teaching songwriting workshops with Beth Wood and Matt Meighan
- bringing my music to living rooms, auditoriums, bars, backyards, bookstores and barns around the west
Can't wait to make it to your town. See you soon!